Connection method of PE ground source heat pump tube
In the construction, PE ground source heat pump pipes should be connected by flanges, and small-diameter PE pipes can also be connected by toothed fittings, so as to effectively ensure the strength of the connection and ensure the quality of the project. The construction of PE ground source heat pump pipes is roughly equivalent to the laying of ordinary PE pipes.
Requirements of PE ground source heat pump pipeline laying:
I. When underground gas pipelines pass through drainage pipes, heat pipe trenches, joint trenches, tunnels and trenches for various purposes, the gas pipelines should be laid in casings. The casing should not protrude from the outer wall of the structure to be less than the horizontal clear distance between the PE ground source heat pump pipe and the building, structure or adjacent pipes. Both ends of the casing shall be sealed with flexible anticorrosive and waterproof materials.
2. When the PE ground source heat pump pipeline is laid in the ground, it should be in accordance with the requirements of the specification, and the minimum depth of the pipeline should meet the following requirements:
1. When the PE pipe is buried under the carriageway, the minimum thickness of the top soil covering pipe shall not be less than 0.90m;
2. When set under non-carriageway (including sidewalk), the minimum thickness of the top soil cover shall not be less than 0.60m. Considering that the relatively wide sidewalk is likely to pass by cars or temporarily stop, the minimum soil cover thickness (road surface to pipe top) of this part of the pipeline must not be less than 0.90m;
3. When the PE pipe is buried in the courtyard (referring to the green area and the place where the truck cannot enter), the minimum thickness of the soil on the top of the pipe must not be less than 0.3m
3. When the underground PE ground source heat pump pipeline crosses the main road in the city, a casing is required outside the PE ground source heat pump pipeline. The casing is made of reinforced concrete. The gap between the two ends of the pipe and the gas pipeline shall be sealed with a flexible anticorrosive and waterproof material.
Qualified and reasonable PE ground source heat pump pipeline laying can obtain the optimal solution for air conditioning system heating.